Vision and Values
To provide an Inspiring Educational Experience for all students which is beyond their expectations and therefore forms the foundation of a happy and fulfilled life.
Our Aims and Objectives
- We are inclusive
- We are relentless in our desire to improve
- Our academies are safe, positive and joyous environments built on relationships that are respectful and supportive
- We want our students to lead happy and fulfilled lives leading to them achieving well and being successful
- Our students will be in the top 5% nationally for progress because of a well-planned, broad and balanced curriculum.
- Excellence in learning and teaching is achieved through our Flow Learning strategy and is embedded through curriculum design
- Our School improvement systems focus on what matters: staff development, teaching and learning, curriculum design and governance
- Our Academies maintain their own identities but are improving faster than if they worked in isolation. We share good practice freely.
- Our professional development is outstanding. A high priority is given to developing teachers through the early careers framework and teaching and leadership development.
- Use of high quality data and KPIs drives Quality Assurance and Financial systems.
Our Unique Selling Points
- We have a track record of sustained improvement
- We understand our local community and we are integral to it
- The local stakeholders have helped shape our vision
- Our SCITT partnership has already built trust with local schools